Southwest General Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Southwest General Hospital
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent
- 1+ year experience as an HVAC technician
- Required state licensing for HVAC
- Valid driver’s license.
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.