Southwest General Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Nursing Informatics
at Southwest General Hospital
- In collaboration with the Department of Nursing, Steward Information Services (IS), Hospital Information Management Directors, Medical Staff Office, and other ancillary departments, the Nursing Informatics Manager (NIM) will participate in the planning, implementation, and support of all clinical informatics projects at the hospital.
- Reporting directly to the CNO, the primary responsibilities of the NIM will include support for MEDITECH clinical applications (PCS, BMV,PCM, EDM, OM, SUR) and other computer applications supporting patient care.
- In collaboration with the Advanced Clinical Applications Team and the Nursing Informatics Managers at the other Steward Hospitals, the Manager of Nursing Informatics will support the standardization, quality, and optimization of clinical computing within the MEDITECH environment.
- Working collaboratively with clinical staff, the NIM will be responsible for ensuring optimum planning of IS projects and resources and be responsible for defining the training and support needs of clinical personnel in the use of information technology.
- Education: Associate’s Degree in Nursing minimum
- Experience (Type & Length): Minimum 1 year experience in Nursing units
- Certification/Licensure: Active Registered Nurse License
- Software/Hardware: Microsoft Office Products
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.