Southwest General Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN - ER
at Southwest General Hospital
Under the general supervision of the Director of Emergency Services of and the Charge Nurse, the Registered Nurse, is responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to patients presenting to the Emergency Department. The Registered Nurse in the Emergency Department supports the medical care of all patients presenting to the Emergency Department under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the mission and objectives of the Hospital.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing preferred.
- Current licensure in
as a Registered Nurse. Texas
- Previous experience in Emergency Department Nursing preferred with at least one year of experience on a Medical-Surgical Nursing Unit desired
- Certification in Emergency Nursing (CEN) a plus.
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS, & COAP within ninety (90) days from hire.
- TNCC (required within 90 days for experienced ER RN and 6 months for a RN new to the ER field)
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.