Southwest Key Programs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager - Temp
at Southwest Key Programs
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Case Management/Case Work
The Case Manager is responsible for the submission of service plans and other assessments required for the compiling of a comprehensive case file found on Southwest Key Programs designated web-based program with supporting documentation maintained in physical file. The Case Manager maintains a flexible, organized and efficient work schedule and is subject to work more than a normal work day and be on-call to facilitate program services.
- Conduct initial intake with client and family/guardian.
- Ensure the timely completion of all Intake paperwork, Assessments and Individual Service Plans in accordance with Southwest Key Programs (SWK) policy.
- Ensure all daily documentation is completed and entered into SWK database in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain physical and web-based client files.
- Establish and maintain therapeutic relationships with clients and families.
- Facilitate and/or co-facilitate group counseling and recreation sessions.
- Provide crisis intervention for clients and their families.
- Provide weekly home visits with clients and families completing thorough documentation in SWK database system.
- Ensure clients participate or are offered all components or services offered at the program.
- Provide advocacy specified by Southwest Key Programs and contract guidelines.
- Attend and participate in all required professional trainings and workshops.
- Maintain open and consistent communication with Program Director or designee, clinician and other team members.
- Transport clients to program activities, court appointments, school hearings or other treatment meetings as needed.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A combination of one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a social service or related field with two (2) years experience working with at risk youth and their families; may include part time, volunteer or internship experience.
- A Master’s degree in social services or related field.
- Works well independently and as an effective team member.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (Microsoft Word, Excel), variety of online database systems.
- Possess good verbal and writing skills.
- Clear background check from appropriate entity
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license, registration and maintain state mandated car insurance.
- Well organized, meticulous and thorough in work habits.
Must be able to obtain First Aid Certification (CPR). Must be able to verify client’s whereabouts by driving, sitting, standing and walking for extended periods of time. Daily use of various office equipment. Bending, stooping, climbing up stairs and lifting up to 15 lbs. required to complete daily tasks.
This is a program which requires daily contact at various client locations. Work shifts are subject to change. Noise levels vary from mild to moderate. This position may require extended periods of time in an automobile. Exposed to prevalent weather conditions.