Spurs Sports & Entertainment L.L.C
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Box Office Representative
at Spurs Sports & Entertainment L.L.C
This position will provide a primary level of assistance to customers and fans at the Box Office. A qualified candidate will be highly motivated and able to handle multiple tasks consistently, with a positive attitude. Box Office Representatives will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction in the wake of selling tickets, fulfilling will call orders, answering phones and solving any ticketing problems. Representatives will also be asked to answer customer questions in regards to seating locations, restrooms, guest services and special needs situations, etc. Position will require long hours along with night, weekend and holiday work.
Pay Rate: $8.50 per/hr
Hours Per Week: 29 or less
Status: Part Time
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
- Learn the basic Ticketmaster ticket selling system.
- File and distribute all upcoming will call in an efficient manner.
- Answer all incoming phone calls.
- Keep all ticket sales vouchers and ticket stubs filed on a consistent basis.
- Accept season ticket payments.
- Refer to supervisor when unable to properly answer a customer’s question.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of Ticketmaster, an online ticketing system, is preferred but not required
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in excess of 8 hours at a time
- Ability to deal with pressure situations, and handle customer questions and complaints in effective manner
- Basic math skills to count change/money and balance your tickets
- Previous money or ticket handling experience is preferred
- A flexible schedule, including the ability to work daytime hours, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
*SS&E is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Nothing contained in this job description is intended to be a contract of employment, nor does any information contained herein represent a guarantee of employment for a specific duration. Your employment with SS&E is “at will”, which means that either you or SS&E may terminate the relationship at any time. #LIDNP