Spurs Sports & Entertainment L.L.C
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Group Sales Representative
at Spurs Sports & Entertainment L.L.C
This position will be responsible for further developing, maintaining, and increasing Group Ticket Sales for the San Antonio Spurs, Rampage, San Antonio FC, and AT&T Center Family Shows and/or Events with a strong focus on relationship sales and customer retention. This person must provide extensive customer service and continual development of relationships with customers, co-workers, and corporate sponsors. Base pay will include an annual salary and commission. This person in this role will support the organization’s mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, and innovation.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and service.
- Generate, Develop, and Maintain new and ongoing business and sales relationships.
- Implement and Demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and services best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, and data capture and personal database management.
- Develop and Attain personal strategies, procedures, and goals to increase sales for SS&E Properties while committing to on-going sales training and development of best sales practices.
- Greet, Support, and Serve current and potential clients daily and at games.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills required.
- Basic understanding of CRM.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and support multiple high level positions.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong teamwork aptitude required.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
*SS&E is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Nothing contained in this job description is intended to be a contract of employment, nor does any information contained herein represent a guarantee of employment for a specific duration. Your employment with SS&E is “at will”, which means that either you or SS&E may terminate the relationship at any time.