Spurs Sports & Entertainment L.L.C
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager of Social Strategy
at Spurs Sports & Entertainment L.L.C
Are you an experienced, energetic leader with a passion for social media, creative and data? If so, we are looking for someone like you to join our growing team. The Manager of Social Strategy will be responsible for the social media content plan, distribution strategy and channel management of all SS&E franchises, with a focus on engaging and growing audiences across all our social platforms.
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
- Lead the digital team in optimizing social strategy and tracking content performance.
- Create custom performance reports and share key insights to continually improve content development.
- Monitor industry standards and trends in organic and branded social media, share out best practices and evaluate emerging platforms.
- Collaborate with partnership team to develop and build new sponsorship inventory and branded content opportunities.
- Plan our content calendar and unique distribution strategy for all major social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Develop and lead full-time staff of community managers.
- Work with NBA social team to stay up to date on league initiatives.
- Create and post content during game days, tent pole events and assist community managers throughout the year as needed.
- Serve as a key member of the digital department leadership to guide the long-term communication strategy for our brands in alignment with our values.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of social media best practices, including content development and digital marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and other ad platforms.
- Experience leveraging analytics platforms to analyze, learn, inform and advise on decisions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to present complex ideas and information clearly and simply.
- Collaborative team player, with a strong ability to develop relationships both internally and externally.
- Highly organized, detailed and proactive with strong project management and presentation skills.
- Bilingual (Spanish and/or Mandarin) a plus.
*SS&E is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Nothing contained in this job description is intended to be a contract of employment, nor does any information contained herein represent a guarantee of employment for a specific duration. Your employment with SS&E is “at will”, which means that either you or SS&E may terminate the relationship at any time.