Spurs Sports & Entertainment L.L.C
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Street Team Ambassador
at Spurs Sports & Entertainment L.L.C
As an ambassador with the Spurs Sports & Entertainment Street Team, this position will represent Spurs Sports & Entertainment at local and regional events, festivals, and various other assigned events. This position will be responsible for engaging with fans, answering questions about Spurs Sports & Entertainment products, and collecting data for lead generation.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
- Represent Spurs Sports & Entertainment at local and regional events, festivals and other various assigned events.
- Enthusiastically engage and inform fans about Spurs Sports & Entertainment’s products.
- Support database collection efforts at every event.
- Operate and maintain Spurs Sports & Entertainment promotional equipment. (Vehicles, Inflatables, Photo Opportunities, and other set-up elements).
- Assist with detailed recaps and reports following each event.
- Assist the Marketing Department with various tasks as assigned.
- Ability to work long, flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, proactively problem solve and be highly organized.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Outgoing and engaging personality.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to interact professionally with internal and external clients at all levels within an organization.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record in order to operate company-owned vehicles.
- Working knowledge of SS&E’s properties (Spurs, Rampage, SAFC, & AT&T Center).
- Desire and ability to interact professionally with fans.
- Committed to representing SS&E’s core values.
*SS&E is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Nothing contained in this job description is intended to be a contract of employment, nor does any information contained herein represent a guarantee of employment for a specific duration. Your employment with SS&E is “at will”, which means that either you or SS&E may terminate the relationship at any time. #LIDNP