St. Joseph Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Revenue Performance Analyst
at St. Joseph Medical Center
- Functions as a content expert for practice pre-bill and denial holds, and complex claim issues in CPM. Demonstrates mastery knowledge of working claims and holds in CPM.
- Utilizing daily hold reports and other analytics tools, identifies areas of opportunity to reduce outstanding AR, surface workflow challenges, and provide education to practices.
- Assists with process assessments of revenue cycle operations in practice areas in an effort to identify process improvement opportunities. Functions as the point of contact for revenue cycle process assessments as assigned.
- Collaborates with appropriate resources to provide guidance and timely responses to practice inquiries about pre-billing holds and denials.
- Assist with working practice holds for identified practices as needed.
- Identifies trends in claim workflow and "touches"; reports operational issues to management for further research and resolution.
- Support Practices and Revenue Performance Managers by:
- Helping to manage projects and initiatives at the market and division level.
- Overseeing follow up of open items from day to day business activity.
- Identifying process gaps and recommending improvement initiatives.
- Works closely with training resources to determine how to prioritize delivery of training, and what methods of training should be used to delivery content effectively.
- Works collaboratively across Revenue Cycle, Operations, and IT toward meeting the institutional goal of increasing revenue and decreasing outstanding
- 3-5 years’ experience in revenue cycle, preferably Physician billing.
- Associate’s degree in a related field or equivalent in training and experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Cerner experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of staff.
- Territory: Houston, Port Arthur and San Antonio TX
- Travel Required 50% or greater
- Candidate must reside in Texas
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.