Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant General Manager - San Antonio West Region
at Sterling Autobody
Job TitleAssistant General Manager - San Antonio West Region-7814
LocationSan Pedro San Antonio Corp.-0073
About Service King Collision Repair Centers
Service King is not only leading the collision repair industry; we are the KING OF OPPORTUNITIES!
At Service King, our vision isn't just to repair cars, but rather, inspire our team! We believe that building a strong foundation is the pillar of our success; focusing on, INTEGRITY, FAMILY, SERVICE, QUALITY AND GROWTH! We are currently operating more than 300 locations across 23 states and continue to expand nationwide. Whether you're a seasoned body technician, military veteran or a young professional looking to start your career, Service King is the place for you!
OPPORTUNITY AWAITS YOU!
- Assists the GM in production goals and standards.
- Measures and evaluates the performance of the production staff. Specifically, that repairs are being performed in accordance with the goals developed by the shop's management team, the standards established by I-CAR and OE vehicle manufacturer.
- Measures quality standards by inspecting both in process repairs and pre-delivered repairs.
- Assists GM in monitoring methods that measure and evaluate repairs are being performed with the utmost efficiency.
- Establish measurements to ensure that all members of the production staff are operating and performing at optimum efficiency.
- Assists in the interview process of prospective employees to determine best applicant for position based on skills, knowledge, and abilities required to perform the job.
- Exercises leadership skills that will inspire and motivate teamwork among employees to achieve corporate objective goals.
- Coaches and develops team members.
- Uses tact and diplomacy.
- Knowledge of repair techniques and principles.
- Possess ability to prepare damage appraisals in accordance with insurance company guidelines and accepted industry standards.
- Accuracy in working with large amounts of data.
- Good verbal and written communications.
Service King's Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & Vision Care
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Weekly Pay
- Low cost uniforms for applicable positions
- 401(k) at 50% employer matching up to 8% of compensation
- Transfer opportunities between all existing markets