Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Analytics Intern
SWBC has been recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas and has an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an energetic and seasoned team, with an established and expanding national firm.
Headquartered in San Antonio, SWBC is a diversified financial services company providing a wide range of insurance, mortgage, and investment services to financial institutions, businesses, and individuals. With offices across the country, SWBC is committed to providing quality products, outstanding service, and customized solutions in all 50 states.
SWBC has been recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas and is looking for talented students to join our Summer 2020 College Intern Program at our corporate locations in San Antonio. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individuals to join an energetic and seasoned team with an established and expanding national firm.
Interns will gain practical hands-on experience and training that will provide an opportunity for growth, learning and development within the financial services industry. Internship opportunities will be available in numerous departments, which may include: Marketing, HR, Accounting, Information Technology, Insurance, Legal, Mortgage, PEO, Lender Placed Operations, Financial Institutions, Investment Services and Training. Interns will be placed within a specific division based on interest, experience, academic coursework and SWBC’s business need.
- Build awareness and gain exposure to the Financial Services Industry while growing your talents.
- Learn key technical skills to apply acquired knowledge and assist in problem solving.
- Gain practical, hands on experience that will provide an opportunity for growth.
- Work alongside and shadow team members while expanding your knowledge base with the ability to further develop your skills
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in CIS, Data Analytics, or related program at an accredited university/college.
- While most internships are 40 hours a week during the summer, some may be available for those only able to work part time due to other obligations.
- Expected graduation date of December 2020 or later.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent follow up skills.
- Must be organized and adapt well to change.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Passion and desire for learning and a proactive energy for getting things done.
- Must display maturity and a high level of professionalism.
- SWBC is a Substance-Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug testing.
- Please note SWBC does not hire tobacco users.
SWBC is a Substance-Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug testing.
Please note, SWBC does not hire tobacco users as allowed by law.
SWBC offers an excellent employee benefits package that includes: 401(k) with company match, medical/dental, Life, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Long Term Care insurance policies. SWBC also provides opportunities for professional growth. To learn more about SWBC, visit our website at www.SWBC.com. If interested, please click the appropriate apply button. Only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements need apply.
Headquartered in San Antonio, SWBC is a diversified financial services company which provides a wide range of insurance, mortgage, and investment services to financial institutions, businesses, and individuals. With offices across the country, we are committed to providing quality products, outstanding service, and customized solutions in all 50 states.
For employees of SWBC, it’s no surprise that our organization is consistently ranked as one of the Best Places to Work in San Antonio as well as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas. And it’s not only the excellent benefits package and competitive pay that keeps SWBC in the running; it’s highly attributed to the team-oriented culture of the organization. At SWBC, we offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally and to contribute to the success of a diverse organization.
Are you ready to work for a great company that is a great place to work? Join our Talent Network!
What is a Talent Network?