Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Do you love to keep a clean home? Why not earn extra income helping others do the same?
Get paid $16.00 per hour cleaning resident homes in an apartment community. You do not need to drive all around town from home to home.
Unlike most other cleaning services positions, you will be paid even if we don’t have a resident home ready for cleaning! Our company hires associates, not independent contractors, so you are paid hourly. You will also have the opportunity to increase your pay by earning tips and incentives for meeting service standards.
Our full-time associates are eligible for benefits, including; healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drug), 401k, vacation/sick/holiday time off, tuition reimbursement, pet insurance, associate discount programs, and much more
We provide all the necessary training, which by the way, is fully paid!
Here’s what you would be doing:
- Provide exemplary cleaning experience to apartment community resident homes
- Understand special cleaning requests and preferences of each resident
- Ensure all tasks in the cleaning checklist have been performed prior to leaving the unit
- Dust and polish every surface, including tables, dressers, televisions and headboards
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms from top to bottom
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies using vacuum or other cleaners
- Clean and sanitize kitchen from top to bottom and load dishes into dishwasher.
- Empty wastebaskets and take trash to the compactor
- Sweep, vacuum and/or mop entire home just prior to leaving the unit
- Perform rotation cleaning including carpet shampooing, deep cleaning, wipe ceiling fans, window washing etc.
- Maintain safety standards by wearing gloves and practicing proper lifting techniques
- Ensure security of resident homes and privacy of residents while entering, cleaning and exiting the home
- May be asked to perform other amenity services
What we are looking for:
- Must be available to work a schedule within our hours of operation: Monday-Friday 7:00 am - 8:00 pm & Saturday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- Must have a commitment to service excellence with a friendly and positive attitude
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Able to keep up with the physical demands of being on your feet and walking for much of the day
- Must have excellent knowledge on how to use cleaning supplies and cleaning techniques for all areas of the home
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Able to cope with inclement weather (rain, snow, cold, or heat wave)
- Ability to take direction, be reliable, work productively on one’s own and adhere to a schedule
- Own an iPhone with IOS 9 or newer or Android 6 or newer and comfortable with downloading and using mobile apps
- 2+ years’ experience in cleaning rooms or homes
- Experience as a room attendant in a hotel is a plus
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.