Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Support Analyst 1
More stories, better told.
NewTek, the Emmy Award-winning provider of innovative solutions for Graphics, Film and Television Production, recognizes that employees are at the core of its success. We recruit and retain highly qualified, motivated, and passionate individuals and provide them with an environment to grow, succeed, and share in the company’s success.
A Customer Support Analyst is a dependable staff member to the Customer Support organization, providing recommendations and information to both customers and internal departments. Analysts will connect directly with customers and provide customer service and technical support via email, phone, social media, and chat applications to resolve issues and eliminate customer dissatisfaction. Analysts will also gather information and do research into customer problems and provide reports to development, operations, and management.
Position relies internally upon Professional Services, Engineering, Product teams, and their management. This position will report to the Manager of Customer Support.
What You’ll Do:
The Customer Support Analyst is responsible for providing top-notch customer support to customers and channel partners of NewTek, as well as performing the configuration, installation, and upgrading of both software and hardware. The Analyst will be exposed to networking and security within various IT environments, building and supporting video production systems, connecting and analyzing video streaming domains, and learning customer issue tracking systems.
- Support users by resolving functional issues and respond promptly to help desk tickets
- Assist customer via chat, email, and remote desktop tools
- Communicate via chat with up to 4 customers simultaneously
- Manage a daily caseload and maintain a standard SLA time frame
- Document cases via an online Support Ticketing System
- Troubleshoot hardware/software issues
- Analyze basic workflows
- Offer basic How-to Support
- Stage and recreate customer issues
- Assist with software registration issues
- Process sales order for parts, repair fee, replacement units, and software
- Generate return merchandise authorizations numbers
- Ensure proper and timely escalation of tickets and critical issues
- Schedule callbacks
- Assist Inside Sales with technical resources
- Communicate with Territory Managers and the Key Accounts Team to devise solutions for End-Users
- Liaison for End-Users between Sales, IT, Repair, Professional Services, and Engineering Teams
- Communicate with Reseller Channel to support End-Users
- Manage the Support equipment testing rack
- Contribute documentation to the NewTek Knowledgebase
- Submit cases to Quality Assurance Team
- Manage Beta Distribution List
- Setup Internal townhall video productions for company communication
What You Bring:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in a service desk environment
- A service-oriented attitude with excellent interpersonal, oral, and written skills
- Collaborative approach to working with others
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities with a passion for technology
- Computer proficiency, with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database and web-based applications (Zendesk and Channeltivity experience a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and be proactive, with high attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task efficiently
- Knowledge of networks and wireless technology (CompTIA A+, Network+ certifications a plus)
- Dependable and able to work with minimal oversight
- Able to regularly lift, bend, and reach for monitors, laptops, desktop PCs, servers, and related equipment
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Language skills: Fluent in English. Spanish, Portuguese, or Mandarin a plus
What We Offer:
- We offer an exciting opportunity in an expanding international company with the potential for personal growth
- A caring environment with regular feedback and personal development
- Great benefits with excellent time off programs
- A friendly and welcoming work environment with highly skilled colleagues
- We utilize innovative software development technologies and methodologies
- We create software and services that push creative boundaries and develop new ways of telling stories.
Click here to read about our online privacy and personal data policies.